Skip to content
April 15, 2022
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years’ relevant experience in project implementation and digitalisation in education sector.
- High level of business knowledge and technical skill sets in programming.
- Well-versed in digital marketing (i.e. social media) and hybrid events (i.e. webinars).
- Having Professional Certificate i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP)/ other relevant certificates will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use new technologies used in the area of expertise.